MULTI-TASKING PRIVACY NOTICE
At Multi-Tasking, I take your privacy very seriously. This notice explains how the personal information you provide is used in the normal course of my business and that obtained through third party sources, including how it is shared with third parties.
How your personal information is used
Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
- To administer and manage my relationship with you;
- To deal with any enquiries I receive from you;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
- To provide you with details of my services;
- To notify you of changes to what I do;
- For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
In connection with these purposes, I may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners (including printing and marketing agents), fraud sharing organisations, in each case within the European Economic Area and the UK.
I may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular;
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of myself, my customers, or others;
- In response to a request from a government authority (including regulator); or
- If I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, I may also obtain additional information about you beyond what is already held on file, from credit reference and tracing agents.
The legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that a) it is necessary for my legitimate interests in operating my business and/or providing you with services and materials; and /or b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with me.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time I would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of any services. If you do not want to be contacted in this way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information I hold about you and details of the processing of your personal information;
- Request me to correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request me to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
- Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information on certain grounds;
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Lodge a complaint with the UK information Commissioners Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting me at
email@example.com. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do I retain your personal information?
I will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed legally and the relevant limitation periods.
How to contact me
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact me at any time via email at